Friday, October 22, 2010

Busy Me!

Enter in to my (messy) studio.

IMG_2924 It is in full sewing room mode. Yesterday I sewed for an hour only to have to unpick everything I had done. Funny how your mind gets clearer after eating dinner!

I am currently working on a chemise style slip. My pattern is the Simplicity 4055. For the underdress I am making view B except with the lower neckiline of view A. I am also making it sleeveless. If it is too tight to slip over my head then I will put a zipper under one of the arms. But all these changes and calculations are mixing me up and taking time.

IMG_2926The Jane Austen Society is less than a week away. Six days to prepare, not just for the trip, but to leave my daughter with a serviceable Halloween costume and give my husband any help he needs preparing for the festivities.

I’ll keep you posted on my progress.

And, in addition to sewing, life goes on. I’m going to a 2 hour Zumbathon tonight with my sisters and friends.

Tomorrow is Saturday, and I am going to devote the day to sewing.

-Lynnae

No comments:

Post a Comment

People who must have their share in the conversation: