Tuesday, March 30, 2010

For My Daughter

I don’t always get personal on my blog here, but I haven’t written much lately because my daughter has had a severe headache and other problems for a month now. It’s been debilitating and frustrating. We see a neurologist tomorrow and are praying they can help her. The stresses of school, work, and her graduation have faded into the background and we just want her to get better. Prayers for Arianne are appreciated. Thank you.

arianne

I love you sweetie!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Lynnae, I had no idea. I will be sending lots of good thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ack! I'm so sorry! I've been having chronic headaches myself since having my second baby the beginning of December. It's so frustrating and it really is debilitating! We're thinking that in my case, that it is a blood sugar thing because if I can just manage to eat enough protein and drink enough water I usually do a lot better. It's so hard to take care of myself well enough and my two girls. Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete

People who must have their share in the conversation: