Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Day of Beauty

You may have noticed in my last post that Missy dog was getting a little scraggly. Well, she had her day of beauty yesterday, and wanted me to post pictures so you don't think she always goes around like that.



Missy is a Cavachon, and just about the sweetest dog ever. Sometimes if we're gone to long she'll toilet paper a room, but other than that she is very well behaved. Someday I'll tell you all about her. But not today. Her birthday is coming up later this month. She also has a Missy fan page on facebook.

4 comments:

  1. She does look like such a sweet, mild mannered puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are pictures are so cute! She looks like she was enojoying her little photo shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not a dog fan, but Missy has won my heart! (Yes, I am a fan on Facebook!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh beautiful!
    btw
    Come visit my blog before the end of the weekend so I can throw an extra chance in the drawing for you.

    ReplyDelete

People who must have their share in the conversation: