Wednesday, September 5, 2007

A New Book

Yesterday my husband and I were sitting around the dinner table when my daughter returned from the mailbox. There was a package for my husband, and as he began opening it I was pouting, sticking my lip out a little and saying in a sad little voice, "Gee, I wish I got packages in the mail." Then as he opened it up he said "Hey, this is for you." I was so excited. It was "Jane Austen, Obstinate Heart, a Biography". I've never read it before and love adding to my JA library. I own several Jane Bio's and have read several more. What a fun treat. My husband said "I told you I was getting it for you." and now I may vaguely remember him mentioning something about a book...... I guess when you have a bad memory every day can be a surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

People who must have their share in the conversation: