Friday, July 13, 2012

My England Trip- London

I am in England. It is my second day and this is really a dream come true for me. I am staying with my sister Julianna and her kind husband, who have a sweet little cottage style home in Reading.IMG_1004 There are so many little nooks and Crannies! My daughter and I are sleeping in a little upstairs room that is so sweet it’s like being in a treehouse. I have an angled window right above my bed. Julianna also had some gifts for us when we arrived. IMG_0997

This is a one hundred year old copy of Mansfield Park by Jane Austen, my favorite novel, that she gave me as a birthday present. Isn’t it beautiful!IMG_1000

Today we went out to London, But we started the day with Breakfast at a charming and very yummy restaurant in Reading called Bill’s.. IMG_1008IMG_1017My daughter was excited to see the tower of London, so that was our main destination.IMG_1022Friday 7-13 Lynnae

London Bridge.

We also went out to see Big Ben. IMG_1095OK, OK, I’ll post this picture, even though I’m not too happy about what is going on with my hair by this point! Jordan looks fabulous as always!IMG_1020

Friday in London

Friday in London with Juli at the eye

My sister Julianna and I with the London Eye in the background.

As you can see I’m having a great time and feeling totally spoiled here in the UK. I wish I could write about everything. But right now I’m feeling about as tired as this little girl…..IMG_1099

More to come….

-Lynnae

2 comments:

  1. Great post. Looks like a great first day! You are going to need a vacation when you are done. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Post. Glad your enjoying London and England.

    ReplyDelete

People who must have their share in the conversation: