Tuesday, June 21, 2011

More New Orleans Pictures

 IMG_4290Inside the Cathedral

IMG_4209

IMG_4263 Anyone interested in a fixer-upper?

IMG_4266 

IMG_4274

IMG_4279

IMG_4282

 

After a full day of sight seeing My daughter’s fiance’s family threw a big dinner and shower for the couple.

IMG_4326 Aren’t they adorable?

We met a lot of family and got kissed a lot too! It was a whirlwind trip and I think I stayed up till 2 AM every night we were there. That’s tough on my system. I’ve been home for a week now, getting over a cold, and finally feel like I’m recovering, but I had a wonderful time.

I can’t wait to have his family up here and show them a bit of Seattle. Especially the lovely mountains out here where I live.

-Lynnae

P.S. I have seen a sample of my daughter’s bridal pictures. OH MY Goodness they are gorgeous. I am so excited. I wish I could show you right now, but I am under orders to keep pictures of her gown off the internet until her wedding. I can’t wait to show everyone!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that looks so great! I love the pics of New Orleans!!! Man...I can't wait to see those pictures too. It is really creeping up fast!

    ReplyDelete

People who must have their share in the conversation: