Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Pride and Prejudice in Comic Strip Form


P & P comic

After hearing that Pride and Prejudice was released by Marvel Comics I had to try and snag an issue. This is #5 out of five, and I think I was pretty lucky to get it at my local Borders, considering it was the last one and I haven’t seen them anywhere since.

IMG_0426

The set is coming out in book form in October. But I am so excited to have this cute little Comic to add to my collection of Janeite paraphernalia!


3 comments:

  1. I had no idea these existed. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's fabulous!! I've never seen this before.
    I hope your poor foot is better soon.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I'll have to get these someday to add to my Janeite collection as well.

    ReplyDelete

People who must have their share in the conversation: