Thursday, September 16, 2010

Crazy Candle

IMG_2773

After my last post I curled up in front of my fireplace for an antihistamine induced nap. Little did I know this was going on right behind me. Good thing it was a short nap!

The candle I was burning had a ‘breakout’ and dripped down onto the mantle. Not pictured here are my car keys, which were also covered in wax. I broke them out and let them cool and the wax chipped right off.

I set my car keys by a burning candle so I don’t accidently leave the house while a candle is burning. It’s my own little system I’ve made up (one of many) to keep me from being an airhead and it works pretty good (until now).

-Lynnae

2 comments:

People who must have their share in the conversation: