Monday, July 25, 2011

Hillary’s Bridal Photographs

 hillary043Here are a few of my favorite photos from my daughter’s bridal shoot.

hillary019

hillary016

 

hillary042

 

hillary037

hillary052 b&w

 hillary078

hillary081

hillary070

hillary097 b&w

hillary104edit

Our photographer Joshua from Joshua Gene Photography did an excellent job. He was fun to work with and his results are beautiful. He is based in the Seattle are but also works in Portland and other places. I would give him the highest recommendation, so if you are looking for a bridal or wedding photographer please consider him.

-Lynnae

1 comment:

  1. I haven't visited for a long time...now I remember how much I love your Jane Austen theme! I've enjoyed looking at the wedding pictures...congratulations to your daughter, and to you for gaining a son! I must say, this set of photos is nothing less than stunning!

    ReplyDelete

People who must have their share in the conversation: