Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Jane Austen at Home and School

hearts and lights long2

Did you see this on my last post?

hearts 2

I know it’s been a little crazy around here.

But these hearts looked so fun when I saw them on Dear Lizzy that I knew I had to make some to decorate for my upcoming Jane Austen Party. So I made some…………….

hearts 1  hearts 3

Friday is the Jane Austen party, and the next Friday I have actually volunteered to go into my daughters school and talk to some of the reading groups about what writing was like for a woman like Jane Austen. I told the teacher I could even come in costume. But the costume part is TBD right now because Jon says I’ll embarrass my daughter. I don’t think so.

-Lynnae

1 comment:

  1. Sounds good to me!!! I think the idea of a FAKE-ation could be a great deal of fun:). As for dressing in costume-I say go for it! I am sure that you will look beautiful! I often dress in costume when telling stories to the kids in my schools and they love it.

    Blessings,

    Kim

    ReplyDelete

People who must have their share in the conversation: