Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thrift Store Find…..Sewing Box

A week or two ago I mentioned finding something really cool at the thrift store. I finally took some pictures of it.

craft box 2 I’m pretty sure it’s a sewing box. I love it’s portability and it is made of wood. It is in good condition except for the knobs that are a little worn, but I wouldn’t change it. I am going to use it to hold small craft supplies for solder charms and beads. These are things I often take downstairs to work on with my sisters or Mom when she visits, so it will be handy to have them all together and portable. Plus the box looks cool!

IMG_2919

 

Craft boxHere is how it looks all opened up.

-Lynnae

2 comments:

  1. That is so cool! I love it. I gotta start hitting thrift stores.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is amazing! I was just thinking the other day that with all the sewing I do, I really ought to have a sewing box. Hopefully I can kind one as neat! And a thrift store price would be a nice bonus.

    ReplyDelete

People who must have their share in the conversation: