Monday, June 14, 2010

A Little Note

….for the Pride and Prejudice fans.

After my two daughters were discussing which Bennet girl they would be, they decided our Cavachon dog, Missy, would be Mary Bennet. That led to my daughter making the following picture and caption…….

Missy Mary Bennet

"You have delighted us long enough. Let the other young ladies have time to exhibit."

 

But seriously folks……

I have been busy with my daughters graduation, and now I am trying to make my studio look pulled together for the “Where Bloggers Create” blog party (see button on sidebar) So I am busy busy busy.

FIVE more days until the blog party!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. I am excited to see this amazing blog party! Love the Photoshop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This photo of HIllary's is so great! I can't wait to see your studio!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW DID YOU LOSE THAT WEIGHT? YOU look great. I would love to fit in anything remotely cute and pretty like a Jane Austin dress....

    ReplyDelete
  4. So FUNNY!! Creative GIRL! =D

    ReplyDelete

People who must have their share in the conversation: