Friday, May 25, 2012

One Week Down…….

IMG_0624croppedMy sweetie has been gone just over a week now. Over 9 months to go for his deployment. Just writing that sort of takes the wind out of my sails a little bit.

I know I’ve been a crummy blogger lately. Between getting up at 4:30 every morning for an early morning job (which tires me out), and preparing for my husband to be gone (which saddens my heart) I just haven’t had the mental energy to sit and blog and say everything except what I’m thinking about non-stop.

I have done a few little projects around the house this week. One that I’ve had a lot of fun with is fixing up my porch with more flowers and trying to make it more inviting.

IMG_0915_Vga

Here’s the view from the front Yard….IMG_0918_Vga

-Lynnae

2 comments:

People who must have their share in the conversation: