Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Painting The Town

Or at least my living room……………………..

But first a brief note to Mr. Tilney fans from the Jane Austen Society AGM.

I happened to capture some of ‘Mr. Tilney’s’ dialog on video during the Team Tilney presentation. I am hoping to get the video pieced together and uploaded for your enjoyment some time tomorrow, so please check back.Mr. Tilney

And now for my living room makeover.

IMG_3168 Before

I love my living room. It has been a work in progress and still needs some essential furniture pieces to be complete, but for a while now I have had the dream of painting it turquoise, and finally I am making it happen.IMG_3190 During…….

As I write this I am in complete and utter exhaustion from bending, reaching, and climbing ladders dozens of times over the last two days.

The final coat is drying now. Tonight I will peel the tape, and tomorrow I will post the ‘AFTER’ shot.

-Lynnae

2 comments:

  1. Um...wow! This is very exciting news. Can you shoot me an e-mail when you have it up?

    Did you get the Old Spice parody by any chance?

    Mags from AustenBlog (Captain of Team Tilney)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!
    (I mean your living room color)
    I can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete

People who must have their share in the conversation: