Monday, July 5, 2010

That’s One Romantic Gypsy

Magnolia Pearl 1 Have you seen the August Issue of Romantic Homes? I dream over this magazine, and in this issue my favorite was the lovely Airstream trailer owned by Robin Brown, the owner of Magnolia Pearl, and her husband.

I know all you artsy ladies dream of setting your gypsy soul free by traveling around in this fashion. Seriously though, I am too much of a homebody to live like that. But I LOVE the bohemian, artsy romance of the decorating. Can you believe that painting Robin created on the outside? And the way they fitted up the inside is fantastic. Here’s a peek as I read this but seriously, go buy the issue because there’s more good stuff!

Magnolia Pearl two from Romantic Homes

Click to visit Magnolia Pearl, and thanks again Romantic Homes for another dreamy issue of your magazine!

2 comments:

  1. This makes me want to rethink living in a motorhome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my husband would never go for this, but for a girls retreat to park at the beach/flea market/mountain side wouldn't it be great? What a great place to hide from 4 boys in.

    I am going to get that magazine, I need to be rejuvenated about loving my own space again. I am in a slump

    ReplyDelete

People who must have their share in the conversation: