Monday, April 6, 2009

A Sunny Spring Day




Today we had a real glimpse of spring weather. After months of alternating rain and snow, the sun finally came out. It was over 70 degrees today. It was a great day to sit out on the patio with a bowl of fresh fruit, and my little doggy Missy


After that I decided to start work on an Easter outfit. This is a dress I got at Target on clearance last fall. I fell in love with the soft cotton fabric but it's too big and I don't like the bodice style. But when something so awesome is on clearance for a couple bucks I just can't resist. I'm going to remove the upper section and just use the skirt.

Little Missy dog was very interested in everything Mommy was doing today!

5 comments:

  1. That bowl of fruit looks so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first picture is awesome.
    Also, I love how there is a little Missy fluff in each picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see the finished product of the skirt. It has such a great sheer look to it.

    I guess it is time to pull out my bistro set and enjoy some fruit myself! Missy looks so content to be supporting your efforts of the day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone. The fruit was actually from the store Salad bar. They had a great selection and it's nice to have the variety without having to buy 15 bucks worth of whole fruit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great dress. Are you watching the Jane Austen series on Public televison?

    ReplyDelete

People who must have their share in the conversation: